Thursday, January 21, 2010

Security alarm is a need nowaday...

I had a chat with my friend this afternoon during lunch time. As usual, our chat session consisted of a lot of topics. One of the topic that crossed my mind was about the renovation of my friend's new house. The double storey house costed him RM200k++ and close to RM300k including renovation. He mentioned that he had installed a security alarm system which costed him RM2k++ for both wired and wireless detector units and control panel.

One of the reason that prompted him to install the security alarm was the broke in case happened to his neighbour, not once but twice! This make me understand why he was willing to fork out that money - just in case!

It also made me realised that burglary case is getting more and more severe in Malaysia - in fact around the world. Nowadays, jobs are getting fewer and financial stress is getting higher and higher. We cannot deny that in most cases, we cannot do anything to get the burglar into justice. Therefore, the best way to avoid burglary is still by prevention.

I started to see it as a trend to install security alarm in house for safety reason. Some developers even go to the extend of building gated community for landed properties which we hardly heard about few years ago. This shows that secured home is really a necessity people are looking for. They don't just want a house, but a secured home.

In the near future, we may see more of these gated housing community being developed. I just hope that these gated housing community can prevent burglary cases and protect the inmates. After all, that's what a home should provides: a safe & comfortable place to stay & live happily.

1 comment:

  1. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises
    click here

    ReplyDelete